Sweet B Mulled Wine Set
Sweet Beichun Mulled Wine is a traditional holiday drink made with red wine, brandy, and mulling spices like cloves, star anise, and cinnamon. It’s delicious, cozy, and guaranteed to warm you from the inside out.
Benefits of using Sweet Beichun for Mulled Wine:
- Organic: Ecocert and EU certified organic.
- Low Sugar Recipe: Sweet Beichun are harvested late so natural fructose are produced under the beautiful Sun.
- Flavour: Fruity aromas with a medium to full bodied Beichun is the perfect choice for mulled wine.
Sweet B Mulled Wine Set:
Sweet Beichun 2014 (375ml) x 2 Bottles
Puchang Wine Spices 1 Pack
Sweet Beichun 2014 Tasting Notes：
Cherry red in colour with aromas of red fruit, dried dates and a slight reminiscent of herbs. The texture is medium-bodied with firm red fruits on the palate, dried raspberry, black tea and touch of caramel aroma. Long supple finish with good acidity and a sweet note of sun-dried tomato.
Ready to drink now to 10 years.
1 bottle Sweet Beichun, 1 Orange，1/2 Lemon，Spices
1. Wash the orange with sea salt
2. Cut half of the orange in slices, leave half for juice
3. Put sliced oranges, one slice of lemon and spices in the pot
4. Add 375ml of Puchang Sweet Beichun
5. Cook under low heat for 15 minutes
6. Optional: A dash of Brandy
* Add a sprig of fresh rosemary, fresh cranberries and a slice of lemon for decoration.
* Use low heat to avoid over simmering, over heating can bring sourness effecting the flavours.
* The late harvest of Sweet Beichun brings you naturally sweet fructose and fruity flavours, hence no additional sugar is required in this recipe!